Tuesday 1 April 2014

WOYWW 252

It's time for another WOYWW and I have missed the last couple of weeks thanks to my madness.  That doesn't mean that things have been quiet here at Crazy Towers, oh no no.  

Our house goes on the market today so I have had to clean up my craft space ready for the photos.  I have no idea where anything is because I just boxed it all up and hid it away!  Doesn't look too bad though does it?
I haven't actually done any crafting since our Artful Angels retreat a few weeks ago because of how bad I've been feeling - normally it would help.  I even missed our regular crop last Saturday because of a stupid vertigo type attack.  I finally went in my room to craft at 7pm last night!

Because of my recent "blip" and the lack of any medical treatment that works, I have had to try something different, a different sort of crafting if you will...  I'm planning a post on this in more detail but you get the idea from the photo...
This is my amazing niece - she has literally saved my life in the last couple of weeks.  She is my Personal Trainer and people find it hard to believe that she lifts all these weights because she is even shorter than me and I barely scrap 5'2"!
She has really really helped me and as such, I felt I was able to finally go back in my craft room and mess it up again!  I had to do a very speedy card for Miss Bella because she is 5 today!
Hopefully once this very busy week of birthday celebrations and house marketing is out of the way I can get back to regular blogging and regular visiting again.  Put the kettle on, I'll be around soon ;-)

This post is brought to you by the powers of What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

Bye for now
xx

23 comments:

  1. It's great to see you back. Where, I wonder then, did you hide the boxes, because I sure could tidy, but I couldn't magic away the storage! you clever stick!! So if the house is on the market, where are you looking? I'm happy to hear that you're getting what you need from your lovely power niece, now don't go getting obsessive and showing us all up, huh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear you are feeling up to creating again.Good luck with the house sale and hoping Miss Bella has a magical birthday x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you kidding ... it looks more than all right I wasn't to come and mess it up a bit.
    well done with the gym work, but take it gently don't try and do to much too soon. I must admit it makes me feel better too.... so good luck with it you sound very motivated
    janet #7

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to see you back! Hope all goes well with the house sale...and with the weights. You look awesome!
    Hugs, LLJ 8 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW - how tidy is that....even after a really good clean up, mine isn't anywhere near that good!! I've been absent for best part of a year - it's good to get back to crafting, isn't it!?!?!?
    Hope your house marketing goes well
    Happy (early) WOYWW
    Caz #12

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep at it with the exercise, can you do some for me too please. Gosh your room is so tidy and you desk in action is tidy, how do you do it? Good to see you getting back into crafting.

    Happy WOYWW

    Hugs Eliza & Yoda 36
    Yippee 36 my favourite number

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could only ever dream of having a desk that tidy, even trying to hide stuff away wouldn't work. I hope your house sale goes well and things improve for you. Getting in some crafting is the best medicine in the world.
    Have a great week,
    Von #48

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that's a showcase craft room, right down to the matching pink mats and banners (buntings). Two types of crafting this week. Nice to see something other than desks for a change. Happy WOYWW from # 15.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely craftroom indeed! Hope the house sale goes well...
    Happy WOYWW :)
    no. 50

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely craft room, I would buy your house. Glad you are feeling better and joining in.
    Happy WOYWW
    Ann B
    56

    ReplyDelete
  11. that's one neat and tidy craft room....it looks fab. Hope the personal training works that's a thoughtful niece you have their , keep crafting have a good week ahead best wishes an d crafty hugs Andrea #45

    ReplyDelete
  12. ah well done Lisa, what a blessing when you find things that help like your trainer niece! trust house marketing and birthday goes well, happy WOYWW Shaz in Oz.x #47

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful room you have, wish mine was that big. Good luck with the house sale and here's to being fighting fit { I so could do with a PT}
    Happy Wednesday
    Minxy {was #6 now #23}

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry you have been unwell. So glad you have your niece for support and hope you get well and sell your house soon. Anne x #28

    ReplyDelete
  15. The craft room looks fab - I'd buy your house for that alone! I hope all that training pays off, and you feel better REAL soon. Happy birthday to little missy! Have a great week x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would LOVE a crafting room like yours! Looks great. Glad to hear you're mending with the help of your niece :-) sending love and kisses xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very best of luck with the house sale! and with the exercise too. You're doing everything you can to feel better and look! everyone here is proud :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good luck with the house sale. Wow, your niece looks fit! Glad you are getting there. #63

    ReplyDelete
  19. I wonder if a crafter looks at your home, if so your craft room will be a big draw :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your craft room looks great. Too bad you don't know where any of your stuff is. lol Go get strong so you feel better. You are so lucky to have such a great niece. April #41

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi happy woyww to you! I have a crazy mind to btw! Your space is so cool, love the doors into and out of it. Good luck with your weight loss journey. I need to do that too, real bad before my son's wedding.
    hugs,
    Kimmer #109 last, but not least, yet again... I think this is a record! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  22. It's great to see you and your desk back. I'm glad that time in the gym is helping you x

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a beautiful room ... I would SO trash it! Happy day after WOYWW :o) Annie C #77

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving me a message! It always makes me smile when someone stops by and says hello :-)